On the 20th of February 2016 MV Agusta will hold its first ever National Demo Event to customers eager to experience the famous marque. MV Agusta dealerships across Australia will celebrate the event by offering customers a test ride from the current MV Agusta line-up and will receive a $500 in-store credit on official MV Agusta accessories or apparel with any new MV Agusta motorcycle purchased on the day.
In addition, those customers who participate in the test ride will receive a complimentary MV Agusta event t-shirt.
Staff will be on hand to give insights into the latest MV Agusta model range and answer any questions riders may ask.
To participate in this event, please register your interest by filling out the test ride form. Bookings are limited so please get in early to secure your test ride.
Test Ride Requirements:
- CE approved protective motorcycle clothing. (Recommended leathers or high quality abrasion resistant textile riding gear with armoured knees, elbows, shoulders, back and hips.)
- Australian Standards approved full face helmets with visor.
- CE approved leather gloves. (Knuckle/palm reinforcements recommended.)
- CE approved reinforced motorcycle boots.
- Credit pre-authorisation approval for insurance processing (on the day)
- Full valid Australian motorcycle licence
- Zero blood alcohol limit